What is professional tax deducted from salary slip fy 2014-15 ay 2015-16
Are you a Tax Payer ? Are you working as an employee in any company or organization ? If your answer is yes, then you are levied to Pay Professional Tax and it will deducted on monthly basis from your salary. Applicability of Professional Tax as per the Constitution of India: Article 276. Currently Professional Tax is collected from all major state Governments of India mainly from Karnataka, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Meghalaya, Orissa, Tripura ,Assam,Maharashtra, and Madhya Pradesh. The max Tax Collected would be Rs.2600 Per year.
Refer For Professional Deduction in you Salary Slip - Sample Example
Some Common Questions:
- Professional tax rules - deduction from salary slip
- I m on leave getting salary months should liable pay professional tax those Download - deduction from salary professional tax rules not...
- PT Deduction - Professional Tax
- How do we calculate professional tax,ESI,PF,TDS
- Is it mandatory to deduct Professional Tax from Slip
- Professional Tax not deducted from my salary
- What is TDS - income tax Pdf Download
- Salary Slip - Tds - CiteHR Human Resource Management
- Salery Slip with excel formula - professional tax Xls
- PAY SLIP- how to cross verify the genuiety of it