Income tax exemption limit for female FY 2014-15 AY 2015-16
The Income tax Exemption Limits for both men and women are now same and as per the Income tax Budget 2014, the limit has been enhanced to Rs.2,50,000. However for Senior Citizens the Exemption limit has updated to 3 lakhs.
- Also the Tax exemption limit under 80C raised to Rs 1,50,000.
- Income tax exemption limit for FY 2014-15 for senior citizens has been raised to Rs 3,00,000.
- The home loan interest Exemption has been increased from Rs.1,50,000 to 2,00,000.
What are the income tax Exemption limit on housing loan interest for Females, senior citizens, HUF? You can Refer the latest Indian Income Tax Slab for Fy 2014-15 ay 2015-16 to know more on the Exemption Limits.
- HRA Exemption - income tax for fy 2014-15
- Income Tax Exemption In Gratuity - Leave Encashment
- Income tax exemption on House Loan Interest amount
- Income Tax Exemptions & Professional Tax
Source of Information: http://zeenews.india.com/